• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bootloop with supercharger v6 can some plz help

bigjoncoop

Apr 18, 2013
USA -NY
hey fellaz

I have a LG optimus dynamic l38c. I'm rooted and running custom rom from area51 dynamic ver1.0.

I installed the superchargerv6 script the newest one. I was warned that it may case boot loop and the script even mentions it.

my phone will boot fine but about 10sec later it reboots. is there a way to fix this?

I used the unleaded option for 512mb. I believe it was unleaded. the middle grade option.

Thx guys

I am not actually familiar with that particular script? I am glad your phone is ok, too, by the way.

I would suggest lurking around on the site or thread where you got the script and pick up on the info those there that are using it put out. What probs they are having and their solutions.

I would look at the info provided by your rom developer, as well. Some times the tweaks and mods they cook in will not play well with others and they will tell you about it or you will find it in the thread.

Good luck with that, sorry could not be more help to you! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones