• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Amir4Life

Lurker
Jul 13, 2011
Hi

I wanted to update my msII(Fr retail version), i used the update software from motorola, when the update process rebooted the phone, it stuck in moto logo, said to me to reboot manually, didnt work, did the battery remove, nada, didn't want to reboot recovery mode either.
Thought it was dead but some hope came back when i held up arrow while rebooting, i was able to reach bootloaer screen,
tried then sbffing the phone, but process never ends even if it says passed.
i read around and did various things, but still can't get the phone booting,
Is there a way to wipe data from bootloader screen?

Help needed please, Thanks in advance.

No , my only option is bootloader screen ( holding up and on ),
recovery is with x button, does not work (1 000 tries :thinking:)
So i sbffed it with 5 sbf files nada
the thing is while it processes the flash (or update mode) it asks for reboot, and thats the problem phone always reboot on moto logo, so the process cant finish even if it says pass'd.

Question:
*Who does RSD Lite does not detect imei No anymore , i have n/a instead?
*Do you think if moto unlock the bootloader, i ll have more success?
*It s a second hand phone so i have no documents or warranty, but if i decide to send it or take it to motorola repair service , will they accept to repair it if i pay?

Please some advice

Upvote 0
Szadzik thanks for your replies,
The thing is my keyboard is azerty, so i think it s a french retail phone, now only thing i m sure is my phone is full brick'd unless someone give me an advice or sthing to do...:mad:

Where did you get the SBF files from?

Here is the repository you are supposed to use:

sbf:milestone [And Developers]

Make sure that you use the French version of the file and make sure you DO NOT use SERVICE VERSION.

This would be the one you should start with:

France: SHOLS_U2_02.38.1

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

If the above does not work, try this one:

France: SHOLS_U2_02.31.0

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Let me know how it goes and if it still does not work we will try something else maybe.

Remember to do this by entering the bootloader and then connecting to the PC and flashing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones