1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Borderlands 2

1. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

Anyone picking this up today?

Advertisement
  2. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Nope, we Euros have to wait until Friday. :(
  3. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

Yeah, for 360. My GT is my AF tag. Add me if you want to get it in.

(Go Broncos! :))
  4. trophynuts

smh....The Broncos played like garbage yesterday offensively. I may pick this game up in a couple of days.
  5. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

Hell, I didn't know it was out yet. Though, I don't think I can justify spending any *more* money on games for a while.... >.>

I hope it's good, I guess I'll have to comb the interwebz for a review.... :D
  6. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

This is my most anticipated game of the year. I pre-ordered the 360 version from amazon, so I'm still waiting for it to get here. Unfortunately for me, I'm going on a trip around the time it will get to my house.
  7. NYCHitman1

They are saying it'll be a serious GoTY contender, if that's any consolation.
  8. syi

syi Well-Known Member

Oh it gets my vote. If anyone hasn't figured it out yet the dupe glitch is back. So far I haven't found a way to dupe the skull chest yet.
  9. NYCHitman1

O_O

Definitely gonna get it in tonight lol
  10. syi

syi Well-Known Member

Yea. They said they fixed it. My Buddy got curious because of the slot machines eating his money so he tried and it worked. Now he gets to gamble worry free!
  11. imnotmikal

imnotmikal ROM Developer

I picked it up the way home from work today.
    Not sure if I will keep it though, I haven't opened it yet.
    I don't have anyone to play with and I'm not usually a fan of playing this style game alone. I'm not 100% sure really.
    Encerspay likes this.
  12. Savage Shadows

Savage Shadows Well-Known Member

My tag on the 360 is the same as my AF tag. Haven't gotten far (still just level five) cause of work, but once I level up a bit I'm down to play some co-op so long as its actually productive.
  13. NYCHitman1

Likewise. Anyone feel free to add me on XBL. Just let me know who you actually via text, so I don't think you're some creeper trying to get nudie pics.
  14. trophynuts

there are 222 reviews on gamestop....with an avg user rating of 10
    NYCHitman1 likes this.
  15. NYCHitman1

Because it's that good.
  16. syi

syi Well-Known Member

How often does this happen to someone with man in their sn?
  17. NYCHitman1

You would honestly be surprised.
  18. syi

syi Well-Known Member

I taken it you are not a man then. Most people seek females for that sort of thing.
  19. NYCHitman1

I am a man. That's my point. You have seriously deranged folk roaming the Internet, including XBL and PSN.
  20. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

You didn't really just say that. :D

I'm going away now. :D
  21. NYCHitman1

Some people have difficulty reading/comprehending, Early. Lol.
  22. trophynuts

so about this game called Borderlands 2.......

i'm going to get it after work today.
  23. NYCHitman1

Hey, I just played you. This is crazy. Borderlands 2 is ****ing amazing.

The entire game has been revamped in every possible way. There's actually a REAL plot this time! You'll love it. I know it.
  24. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

Ah man, I'm going to have to stop coming to this thread. It makes me want to go spend $60 so much... ;)
  25. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

I got it! And then the steam servers started acting up and kicked us all out of multiplayer and so we gave up for the evening....