• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Borderlands 2

The only differences are difficulty of enemies, loot dropped by enemies, and obviously the lack of other players around.

The glitch that happened to me:
I had two golden keys. I used one playing single player. I later joined my friend in his world, and with one key left, I somehow had unlimited access to the golden chest. NYCHitman1 joined me later, but with none of his own keys remaining, he was not able to open the chest. Obviously, it makes a difference of whether or not you have any existing keys.
Here are the conditions in which it happened, each highlighted individually:
-I had one key remaining.
-I was playing in another players world.
-That other player did not have any pre-order content.
-I had the pre-order content.
I do not take responsibility if you waste any golden keys trying to replicate this glitch!
When I obtain another golden key, I will try replicating this again myself.

Update: Just a quick search, this is a confirmed glitch on the interwebz. Take advantage of cheat-free freebies while you can, before they "fix" this!

Upvote 0
The only differences are difficulty of enemies, loot dropped by enemies, and obviously the lack of other players around.

The glitch that happened to me:
I had two golden keys. I used one playing single player. I later joined my friend in his world, and with one key left, I somehow had unlimited access to the golden chest. NYCHitman1 joined me later, but with none of his own keys remaining, he was not able to open the chest. Obviously, it makes a difference of whether or not you have any existing keys.
Here are the conditions in which it happened, each highlighted individually:
-I had one key remaining.
-I was playing in another players world.
-That other player did not have any pre-order content.
-I had the pre-order content.
I do not take responsibility if you waste any golden keys trying to replicate this glitch!
When I obtain another golden key, I will try replicating this again myself.

Update: Just a quick search, this is a confirmed glitch on the interwebz. Take advantage of cheat-free freebies while you can, before they "fix" this!

I wonder when you get more keys (assuming that you do).

Upvote 0
I have seen the videos looks like a great game has anyone played to then do share the video walkthrough

Its pretty good like most everyone in here is saying. They added more gun/grenade models.

The class skills are as follows.

Commando-sentry~full custom
The commando like a few of the other classes are improvements on the old. Your turret doesn't start with anything but with talent points you can give I've it more barells,flamethrowers,etc. You can now stick it on walls/ceilings.

Siren-phaselocking~enemy edition
Instead of disappearing from reality, you lock an enemy in a free floating orb, enemy can't attack/move, you auto crit. Later skills allow for healing, autores, and mind control.

Gunzerker~tanking-better than brick
When you gunzerk you instantly regen 50% HP, reload all your weapons, small HP regen, damage debuff, ammo seven except for rockets. Latter you get a taunt skill, if your unfamiliar it means that you basically grab enemie(s) attention either off a teammate or off the bat.

Zer0-big numbers.
Zero is probably the most revamped. His ability is to throw out a clone decoy image and turn invisible for something like 6s. While in it enemies can't target you but you can receive damage. The longer you stay in the more damage your melee or shots will do, grenades are ineffective. Early on your melee can be boosted considerably and later you can grab a talent that resets the timer while you're clocked for getting a one shot melee. Enabling boss one shots.

Reactions: trophynuts
Upvote 0
I think that to add to the previous post, it should be noted that between the classes, there is no difference in stats. Any class can wield any gun as well as the next, unless you develop class specific skills for a certain weapon.

In the first game, I used mordecai (hunter), and in this game, I'm using zero (assassin). There's definitely an improvement, especially since the skills you can develop apply more to the play style, if you picked him for long range with a dash of melee. One melee skill you can develop is something of a lunge, I think it will be pretty cool.

Because of work, my progress has been pretty slow. But there were my two cents of gameplay for you.

Reactions: trophynuts
Upvote 0
I think that to add to the previous post, it should be noted that between the classes, there is no difference in stats. Any class can wield any gun as well as the next, unless you develop class specific skills for a certain weapon.

In the first game, I used mordecai (hunter), and in this game, I'm using zero (assassin). There's definitely an improvement, especially since the skills you can develop apply more to the play style, if you picked him for long range with a dash of melee. One melee skill you can develop is something of a lunge, I think it will be pretty cool.

Because of work, my progress has been pretty slow. But there were my two cents of gameplay for you.

Gunzerker should be using pistols/shotguns. Siren SMG's. Assassin Sniper/melee. Commando assault rifles and bazookas.

Upvote 0
2 explosive mini guns with keep firing will. The more you shoot the faster you shoot. I think the same tree also has the gunzerk DMG boost/accuracy boost. Double gun DMG mix and match accuracy

Matters not. Those explosive SMG's are inaccurate as hell. A slight accuracy boost still would not compare to the damage output of two shotguns. Have one use the slag element, and another could be a different element or regular. However, I would expect most to use corrosive or shock.

The highest DPS output for the skill trees is primary Brawn with some secondary points in Gunzerk.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones