• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Borderlands 2

I hope they give this game a serious overhaul in future updates. So many bugs, so much rushed content. It's saddening to think borderlands 1 was not like this at launch.

BL1 was far from perfect. I really don't think there's a game out there today upon release that doesn't have some kind of issues. I'm just happy that the (insignificant) issues in BL2 don't affect gameplay and/or game experience. The game will get better in time, that is for sure.

I'm looking forward to whatever new DLC arrives.

Upvote 0
Depend in on platform they aren't insignificant. I really wish you'd look around before talking. I spend everyday that I play borderlands also talking with the community.

1. BNK-3R will cause a game freeze during death animation sometimes

2. Game will freeze if you try to re-enter the warriors room after killing him sometimes.

3. Randomly at any point on any of your saves all your BA rank and skins/heads will be wiped and you will be unable to reacquire them

4. Small, lighter, faster will reduce an infinity weapons magazine to 0. Making all guns of that type useless for mechro.

5. Keep it pipping does nothing.

6. In multiplayer one mechro losing anarchy due to prematurely reloading might make all mechros in the group lose anarchy.

7. Using quest filtering on PC will cause save files to rapidly increase in size to the point of quick saving freezing the game.

8. Drop tables math is done incorrectly, or at least the whole world feels deceived by it.

9. During gods talon jack may bug and keep his reflective shield after the surveyor is killed.

10. Terramorphous mods will still display after a teammate has picked one up. So if you see a mod but can't pick it up. Someone ninja'd it.

And that's just what I can think of that is actually gameplay pertenant and game ruining.

Reactions: Encerspay
Upvote 0
Depend in on platform they aren't insignificant. I really wish you'd look around before talking. I spend everyday that I play borderlands also talking with the community.

1. BNK-3R will cause a game freeze during death animation sometimes

2. Game will freeze if you try to re-enter the warriors room after killing him sometimes.

3. Randomly at any point on any of your saves all your BA rank and skins/heads will be wiped and you will be unable to reacquire them

4. Small, lighter, faster will reduce an infinity weapons magazine to 0. Making all guns of that type useless for mechro.

5. Keep it pipping does nothing.

6. In multiplayer one mechro losing anarchy due to prematurely reloading might make all mechros in the group lose anarchy.

7. Using quest filtering on PC will cause save files to rapidly increase in size to the point of quick saving freezing the game.

8. Drop tables math is done incorrectly, or at least the whole world feels deceived by it.

9. During gods talon jack may bug and keep his reflective shield after the surveyor is killed.

10. Terramorphous mods will still display after a teammate has picked one up. So if you see a mod but can't pick it up. Someone ninja'd it.

And that's just what I can think of that is actually gameplay pertenant and game ruining.

There's nothing to look around for. It's obvious that the bugs vary from platform to platform, but I was giving you what I have (or have not in this case) experienced. BL2 is the only thing I play on my 360 currently. I have two characters at 50, and a third on it's way. Those who I play with have never come across any of the issues you have posted here. There's no secret that the drops are reduced, but that was intentionally created. In BL1, it was way too easy to get great loot, and even easier to duplicate it.

Upvote 0
Actually if you remember, great loot was hard to come by. Just look at greens. In bl1 greens had a lot of crap and redoes. In bl2 you can beat tvhm with greens. There were a lot of junk oranges in bl1 in bl2 I can only really think of situational bad oranges, and the flakker, that gun sucks.

The problem is I don't think its intentional. Its a compound percentage system instead of a normal percentage.

If there's nothing to look around for you really didn't read my post, did you?

Upvote 0

Too bad that's not what that is. What it is, is gbx decided they were going to implement hardcore mode. Obviously it hasn't yet, but the data is there. It works on all systems and there are ways to get it to trigger intentionally but most have it happen on accident or by playing a pug game. One of the many back draws of gbx outsourcing dlc. There is no off button if it gets turned on.

Upvote 0
Crawmerax was defiantly worth farming IMO.

I wouldn't know, made the mistake of getting bl1 on PC. they refused to release the dlcs for PC until a later date for some reason. so after I beat the game with mord&lili I moved on to fallout3. but getting oranges is really easy in the force dlc just grind quests or slots and buy a nukem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones