• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Borderlands 2

The Pirate DLC was a lot of fun, and has some of the best loot. The Torgue DLC was entertaining, the loot was kind of disappointing. Neither DLC has much story wise, they are still funny though.

I really enjoyed the TORGUE DLC. Found a double penetrating unkempt Harold in one of the token vendors. Echoes are hilarious. The pirate dlc disappointed me. The leviathan fight was a pushover and loot room locking was a bad move imo. Scarlett pimpernel is pretty good though, nice stand in for the CC for when 360 gets the bee nerf.

Upvote 0
I really enjoyed the TORGUE DLC. Found a double penetrating unkempt Harold in one of the token vendors. Echoes are hilarious. The pirate dlc disappointed me. The leviathan fight was a pushover and loot room locking was a bad move imo. Scarlett pimpernel is pretty good though, nice stand in for the CC for when 360 gets the bee nerf.

You can glitch back into the loot room.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones