Bored

1. chowmailap

chowmailap Well-Known Member

Getting real bored of my atrix. Love it but contemplating a change.

Advertisement
    :
  2. kct1975

kct1975 Well-Known Member

I have an HTC EVO 4G and I love it. I would recommend it. I am sure, however, other members of this great forum can give you other suggestions.
  3. aajimmyd

aajimmyd Member

I think I will pick up the Samsung Galaxy Note next week. I really like the idea of having a phone and tablet all in one.
  4. chowmailap

Sticking with ATT. Was leaning toward the skyrocket. Just feel like starting over. Now that my phone is rooted, unlocked, rommed and overclocked there's not much else to do.
  5. masterboy123

masterboy123 Member

Try Galaxy Nexus!!!
  6. VikingType

VikingType Member

THen go buy another phone, which you'll get bored with eventually.
  7. chowmailap

That's the plan. Thanks for the great advice.
  8. Brent372

Brent372 Well-Known Member

HTC One X is just around the corner...
    chowmailap likes this.
  9. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

Okay, somebody help me out here. How do you get bored with an Android phone? You can customize it how you see fit with apps and such. I can see one out growing there phone though. (I had the Backflip before the Atrix 4G.)
  10. chowmailap

Out grow is just a fancier way of saying got bored LOL. I've done just about all there is to do with this phone. Customizing included. Can only change the wallpaper, icons and screen layout so many times. Just thinking I might wanna start with a blank canvas now. Feel me??
  11. itsallgood

I feel ya. But that's what the apps are for. I was reffering to "outgrown", what I was saying is you might need a phone with more memory, certain features, faster, etc. Outside of certain manufauture features, most android phones can do the same thing, some just do it better then others. We will be getting ICS later this year. Which most phones don't even have right now. So that should make the Atrix 4G a totally different phone, just like when we upgraded to GB.
    KOLIO likes this.
  12. chowmailap

I hear ya. At the moment I have my phone overclocked to 1.3 ghz and have a 32gb sd card in it. So there's not many phones out there that are better performance wise. Hopefully ics helps a bit but I'm now running cm9 so already basically running ics. The technology grows so quick and I'm addicted to having the newest things. I'm just antsy for the next best thing LOL.
  13. itsallgood

I know what you mean. Have you tried looking into the Samsung Galaxy Note. Right now, its the best smartphone/tablet combo with the highest specs, going right now?
  14. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

So you've tried every ROM that's offered over at XDA? Every ROM I played with makes it feel like I'm playing with a brand new phone. Using different launchers also make the phone feel different too.

If I were you, I'd wait until the quad core phones come out for AT&T (HTC One X as mentioned before and the LG Optimus 4X looks good). If I were to get another Dual core phone, it'd be the Galaxy Nexus just because it's Vanilla. Other than that, I just feel that most of the dual core phones out right now might be the same or only slightly better than the Atrix.
  15. Rhouse

Rhouse Well-Known Member

I'm thinking sg3 for my next phone. I played around with most phones out right now and none of them best the atrix in my opinion.