Bose Soundlink 2 volume issueGeneral

1. scupking

scupking Well-Known Member

With my original maxx I had an issue when the volume would not work correctly paired up with the Bose Soundlink 2. Even at the lowest volume on the phone the Soundlink 2 would be almost at max. This was a known issue with the maxx and maxx HD. I figured Motorola would have fixed this issue with the new droid maxx but after pairing it last night this new maxx also has the same issue. I have no problems controlling the Soundlink 2 with my iPad.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

we use this device as our audio source at work and half the time im playing music from my phone... it worked fine on my GS4 and still works fine on my maxx... i haver zero volume problems whatsoever :/
  3. scupking

It works right if I use Poweramp to play music on my phone but doesn't working correctly using pandora.
  4. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

oh okay... i use slacker instead of pandora... maybe its a pandora issue... weirder things have happened with pandora in the past for me, thats why i stopped using it.
  5. scupking

Would you be able to give it a try with pandora to see if you have the volume issue?