Bought a 3500 mAh battery?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. HXC

HXC Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I bought a 3500 mAh chinese battery of ebay for 9 dollars. Has anyone bought one of these and can anyone tell me if there effective

Advertisement
  2. Droid_Genius

Droid_Genius Well-Known Member

If its not Seidio, I doubt it, I used a cheap China edition and it drained worse than stock battery, I even put it in the Seidio external wall charger thinking the standard one wasn't charging it to full maybe but same result

3. HXC

HXC Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

*Sigh*

4. bvbull200

bvbull200 Banned

I got one and it works just fine. I can get noticeably longer battery life, even when I charge it in the phone. From what I hear, an external battery charger yields even better results. Rooting and wiping battery stats for the new battery would be a good idea, if you are interested in it. Is it actually 3500mAh? Probably not, but it is more than 1500mAh, that is for sure. I can't say that I am the least bit disappointed in my $9 investment.

5. EvoFrick

EvoFrick Active Member

i agree with the guy above.. I bought 2 3500 MAH from china.. for 19.99 , when they came in i actually ended up with 4. I am finding myself getting plenty good use out of them. uptimes over 24 hrs, with lke 12 of that ontime, 7-8 with hard usage.. IMO thats way better than what i used to get like 2-3 hrs so i am satisfied plus i just take the batt out and put in my other one so its great having 2.. Unrooted and using wall charger.