Bought an app, now doesn't workSupport

Last Updated:

1. azak

azak Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Per everyone's suggestions I bought the Album Art Grabber app, but when I try to access it I only get a black screen with the name of the app at the top. This is the first time that I ever paid for an app and will likely be my last. Does anyone have any tips for fixing this?

Advertisement
  2. russell5

russell5 Well-Known Member

Try a resart of the phone.

If you go into the market. Hit menu and go to downloads. THen choose the app and uninstall it form there they will refund it automatically if its been less than 24 hours.

3. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Uninstall and then reinstall, if you can't get a refund then contact the developer with the issue, they will most likely give you something to try and fix it. It may also be fixed in the next release so all is not lost.

4. azak

azak Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It still doesn't work after a restart. I see that I can still get a refund, but it's disappointing that I won't be able to re-install it after that unless I definitely want to keep it. There's a chance that I had a faulty installation since my service is very spotty at this time, but it looks like there is no way to try re-installing this. I guess I'll be sticking to free apps from now on.

5. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Theres no free app replacement for it, its one of the handiest apps i know of. It will save you hours of hassle. Trust me you want to keep it. I've used it on os 1.5, os 2.1 and on the incredible, its a lifesaver. Its only a buck, so bite the bullet, uninstall it then reinstall it. You can also uninstall apps via the settings>application management area, or you can use astro file manager to uninstall it if you don't want to get a refund just yet.