Bought an OtterBox, part missing?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. emoore911

emoore911 Member This Topic's Starter

I bougth an Otterbox at Sprint and it didn't come with the screen protector? It was the last one they had and the rep didn't know if it was supposed to have one. My question...does the Otterbox come with a screen protector and if so how do I go about getting one? Thanks!!:D

Advertisement
  2. Pbaff

Pbaff Member

Mine cam with a screen protector so I would assume they all would. I don't know how you would go about getting one. You could contact OtterBox at their website or try returning it to sprint and getting a new one.

3. emoore911

Thanks! Just sent an email to Otterbox asking how to get one.

4. lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

You probably got a used case. I returned my Otterbox and they looked it over and put it back on the shelf.

5. 5maximus71771

5maximus71771 Well-Known Member

I've seen this happen so many times,Dude I'd bring the case back to the Sprint store,why should u shell out anotther $10 on another SP?

6. Darkshear

Darkshear Active Member

Agreed... They sold you a returned case. Take it back!

Or, go buy another case, new, at a discounted rate, pull the screen protector out of it, then return that one to the Sprint Store, get a full refund.

7. emoore911

I contacted Otterbox and they are sending me one at no charge. The case looks new it was just missing the screen protector. I got resolution so I'm happy. :D Thanks everyone!!

8. tyr-sog

tyr-sog Member

This just happened to me. Personally the way the salesman was acting I suspected that maybe these stores are taking the screens out to make a sale on the SP. I mean I didn't have the O-Box in my hand for 3 seconds and he's trying to sell me a $30(yes, way overpriced) SP. Then claims that the otterboxes never came with a SP and opened the 3 they had in stock, no SP's. I simply pointed out that the package shows the content of the box and there's the image of a SP. Not to mention OB site claims they do along with dozens of reviews.

Regardless there's an issue and OB should seal their boxes tight. They(sprint store) offered a free aftermarket no brand SP for free but the OB rang up 39.99 +tax. Feeling that I was paying for that no brand SP anyways, and the fact that my gut was telling me that something unethical was going on here, I just walked out.

If it's Otterbox shipping used cases back out with a missing SP, well maybe I'll just avoid the product all together.

Be nice to know the truth being this is one of the higher end cases at a cost.

9. tyr-sog

tyr-sog Member

Went to another local Sprint store and bought it, 25% off for $27.

Really nice product.

10. Jackk819

Jackk819 Member

How is everyone getting 25% off at sprint stores?

11. EVU

EVU Well-Known Member

Sprint Premier Member get 25% off.