Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Bought EVO from best buy; is there anyway i can trade it in for epic?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rahuldang, Oct 31, 2010.

1. rahuldang

rahuldang Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    ok i know this is an epic thread but i figured i would just put it here because i want the epic lol. so basically i got this evo about 2.5 months ago from BB, and had BB's insurance from day 1. My question is, i thought i would get better with typing on the on screen keyboard but i haven't and im just ready for a full qwerty again ( i had the g1 before). so im thinking is there ANY WAY at all i can try to go to BB and explain to them or even make up a reason where my phone isn't working properly or whatever and tell them that i have their insurance, and then maybe ask them if i can trade it in for an epic (obviously im willing to pay the difference)? And just another question, if this is possible can i just tell them to keep my insurance plan the same or would i have to reopen a new insurance policy for the phone? I'm sorry again if this is in the wrong place, but I wasn't sure where to put it plus this forum is very helpful. Thanks a lot guys, really I appreciate it.

Advertisement

2. BigD562

BigD562 Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    I dont think they will do it.

3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice
    VIP Member

Nov 28, 2009
    One thread on the topic is enough. You can find the other thread in the Evo forum if you care to comment or trade with the OP.