Bought my new Triumph from AmazonSupport

1. Dagan21

Dagan21 Member

I was wondering that even though I bought my Triumph from Amazon, will I be able to purchase insurance from VM's website or what? Thanks.
    P.S. I just bought it today, so I don't have it yet.

Advertisement
  2. Clarke845

Clarke845 Member

Yes, you sure can!
    Dagan21 likes this.
  3. Dagan21

Dagan21 Member

Thanks very much! Oh, and how much is the activation fee since I didn't get it on VM's site?
  4. ziggy46

ziggy46 Well-Known Member

they dont charge you to activate at all. :D its free! (i love free stuff lol)
    Dagan21 likes this.
  5. haro138

haro138 Well-Known Member

How much did you pay for it? I got mine the day it came out but I'm looking to get one for my girlfriend's birthday in January. I regret not buying it when it was 150 on black Friday. Now I have to start looking to see if I can hopefully find a new one in the 200 price range.
  6. shimdachef

shimdachef Active Member

You don't need to get additional insurance, VM gives you 1 year of insurance regardless where you got your phone from. I bought mine on ebay, and it's covered by insurance
  7. NewUser0

NewUser0 Well-Known Member

you are confusing insurance with a warranty.
    you get a 1 year warranty, but if you want insurance you have to pay for it. insurance covers additional things that a warranty doesn't, like theft and loss.
  8. FireBean

FireBean Well-Known Member

239... shipped. It was the cheapest I could find a new one. Good luck
  9. MrMoz

MrMoz Member

Mine was $129 on CyberMonday tax & shipping included, bought directly from the virgin mobile website :)