Bought the Seidio 1600 mAh battery for the Epic 4g!

1. Alright look.. i bought this one from ebay for like 50$ cause on the seidio site it was gonna cost me 5$ more for the shipping... anyway..

I just got it today.. and ill let yall know what i think tommorrow when i get back from work..

Also im selling the oem batt for 20$ let me know

Advertisement
  2. GrooveRite

GrooveRite Well-Known Member

I knows its been 2 days but i'd like to know how your new 1600 Seidio battery is working out vs the stock one.
  3. DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo Well-Known Member

Looking forward to your update as well.
  4. Ok so my conclusion... its most def better than OEM i can acsually get through the day with it... cause with the oem.. by the time i get out of work its flashing on the battery indicator. Now its still at the last bar.. so i say atleast 15% more power!!!!
  5. GrooveRite

GrooveRite Well-Known Member

That's good to know! Thanks! This will be my next battery purchase. Hopefully for a better (cheaper) price, lol!
  6. forddna

forddna Well-Known Member

How about another update? I'm super tempted to buy this.
  7. Matty Mo

Matty Mo Well-Known Member

Got one of these on the way with a seidio multi battery charger. i will give a full review once i try it out!
  8. princealyy

princealyy Well-Known Member

Its hard to imagine spending so much on only 100 extra mAh .... a friend of mine was considering this, but decided to get another OEM battery and a battery charger, an do the multi battery swap deal...
  9. chrisnosleep

chrisnosleep New Member

You might check Amazon's prices too! I found several Seidio products on there for 10% to 30% off list price.

Also, thecellguru.com has some great prices on Samsung OEM equipment. For example: Samsung Epic 4G OEM Vehicle Mount -TheCellGuru.com They have the vehicle navigation mount for 30 bucks. Its 50 bucks if you get it from Samsung.
  10. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

I ordered the car mount from them in anticipation of froyo on Monday and it is on its way. Too bad Froyo still doesn't give audio out from either dock. The app appears to have been pulled from the market as well? In hopes of an update!
  11. forddna

forddna Well-Known Member

Understandable, BUT...people with Seidio's 3000mah battery seem to get much more than just double the life of their oem. So it's entirely possible that Seidio's 1600 battery is significantly better/more efficient than oem.