Bought Three SGS4's & 2 Don't have WiFi Toggle & 1 Does?Support

Last Updated: 2013-08-25 20:31:40
  1. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

Just curious if anyone else has seen this? It seems as though VZW has disabled this function (not sure why) for some reason. Well mine has it and one other toggle that the other two phones we got don't have. What the heck is the dealio? Would really like to get this on the other two if possible w/o too much effort.

Advertisement
  2. speedlever

speedlever Well-Known Member

Do they all have the same firmware?
  3. WalkaboutDavid

WalkaboutDavid Well-Known Member

That issue was corrected with a software update. But, I have found that you need to do a factory reset to get the Wi-Fi toggle to show up. Others here have had similar experiences.
  4. OstrichSaK

5. tytlyf

tytlyf Well-Known Member

That's the latest update that VZW rolled out. If the phones are all updated to the latest software update, you will need to do a factory reset on the phone for the Wifi Toggle to show.
    The main update was the Apps--> SD storage, which the phones should all have. But the silly thing is they did include the Wifi toggle with the update, but the only people that could get it would have to do a factory reset after the new update.
  6. OstrichSaK

Meh, I think it would be easier to find a way to remove the stock toggles and then just install Notification Toggle since I had that on my HTC Evo LTE before getting this SGS4.