Bouncy Incredible SkinAccessories

Last Updated:

1. renesis22

renesis22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you don't want to spend a lot of money and aren't too concerned about little pieces of cotton sticking to your protective case, I'd recommend getting one of these for your Incredible.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HTC Incredible Black Silicone Skin Case

So my take on the case:

This isn't the exact one, but I can try and find it later (mine was like $3.89). The rubber protrudes about 1-2mm away from the camera and about 3mm away from the screen.

A bit of dust and stuff DOES stick to the case, especially if your jeans get a lot of dust on them. Running it through water and letting it dry gets rid of all the blemishes~ The skin is a bit sticky when you take it out of your straight fit jeans, but it feels good in the hand. It adds a bit of stability. The hard buttons on the phone have a bit of bounce to them too :) (My case covers the buttons)

So, how does it fare falling? Let's just say I've dropped this phone twice and there are no blemishes (in conjunction with the Steinheil CC). First time was about a foot on the carpet while I was laying down on the couch. No biggy. Second time was about a five.five feet drop with "leveled falling". It fell from my hand onto a stone laboratory desk and bounced to the tile floor below. After reading all the horror stories on here, I thought my phone would be a goner. Nothing happened. I actually laughed at how my phone bounced around (about 3-4 times).

Yeah, just thought I would give a heads up to anybody that's going naked. At 0.90$ listed on the above link to the $3.89 I paid for it, it definitely protects the phone at barely any cost.

Advertisement
    NightAngel79 likes this.