Bounty ( LG connect 4g Metro pcs )

1. Rlwallace

Rlwallace Active Member

Conditions:

1. Clockwork Recovery
    2. Custom Rom

3.Custom Kernel

Full Root * COMPLETED----
    http://androidforums.com/connect-4g...-one-click-root-lg-connect-4g-3-3-2012-a.html

I am willing to pay $10 to each task completed have already paid for the root so this is $30 from me if we can get this done, so anyone else willing to pay what ever amount you can afford please respond so we can get the hacking rolling on this phone

Advertisement
    :
  2. chknhwk

chknhwk Well-Known Member

I'll throw in five bucks for a custom ROM, $20 if its Liberty, lol.
  3. Rlwallace

Rlwallace Active Member

nothing for cwm ? you need it before you can flash a rom lol so offer something for it
  4. chknhwk

I figured you already got that part covered. ;)
  5. k0nane

k0nane Well-Known Member Developer

Bounties never end well. Things will come to this device, money isn't needed, PATIENCE is. Chill out.
    SegamanXero and lilonex3 like this.
  6. chknhwk

Oh I know it's going to come and I'm being patient. The point I was trying to make (and possibly get somebody's attention on) is I'm interested in Liberty. IMO it's the best ROM I've used as of yet. It just worked the best for me is all.
    BTW, thanks for all your help on rooting this mean machine!
  7. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

What are Liberty ROMs? And can they be used on the Optimus M? What is good about them as compared to CM7?
  8. Sniper1087

Sniper1087 Well-Known Member

I would love CM9 on this but i dont have my hopes up lol, any idea from all devs out there since so many rooms are out for different devices which one is the best, now CM7 and CM9 are the most recognized.
  9. chknhwk

Do a quick search on 'Liberty' on here, there's a lot of info and a lot of happy customers. I just liked the interface, how smooth it was and the low battery drain. Unfortunately it seems to be mostly on Motorola devices.
  10. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

cwm, check-a-roonie ;)
  11. datahead

datahead Well-Known Member

12. Rlwallace

Rlwallace Active Member

on my phone is where, sorry cant give out any links as of yet, when shabby says its good to go then you can all have it

13. flabinall

flabinall Well-Known Member

Show off...lol...ics check-a-roonie?.I'm so glad there is some support for this device....is the support hard to come by because of it being metro? What if we took up donations for a couple of devices for dev.work?not a bounty..
  14. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

so wheres my 10 bucks? :p
    flboy91, SegamanXero and markolo25 like this.
  15. Rlwallace

Rlwallace Active Member

16. Primed

Primed Well-Known Member

I personally will give 30 bucks to anyone that helps with getting ICS on this phone. It's far too nice to be on gingerbread still. :p
  17. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

From what I hear LG will be giving us ics. We can keep our fingures crossed

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  18. Primed

Primed Well-Known Member

Hopefully we will.. But we're talking about LG here.. LG almost never bothers to update most of their phones. Especially a phone from Metro. LG hasn't even bothered to post the source code up..
  19. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

It's not out yet damn I thought it was

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  20. Primed

Primed Well-Known Member

Nah just checked. I wish.
  21. bwg2469

bwg2469 Well-Known Member

22. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

well ive seen aloot of people have trouble with that cwm. so i havent flashed it. we need a fully working cwm
  23. dslaven

dslaven Active Member

There's a new CWM available in Rom Manager, there is a touch recovery there too!! :)
  24. DroidFan83

DroidFan83 Well-Known Member

The new CWM version is flawless! FYI I had issues with it before using ROM manager to install it. CWM touch works great too