Boxwave problem??Accessories

Last Updated:

1. toneloc498

toneloc498 New Member This Topic's Starter

I placed an order with Boxwave for one of their Screen protectors and one of their soft cases on May 27th. Their website says that both items were in stock at the time of order (and their website still says they are in stock). As of yesterday the 1st my order was still in processing (even though they billed my Credit Card AND their website says allow 24-48 hours for processing not 96+ hours) so I sent them an email and no response yet. As of today it says my order is Preordered (I guess backordered?) while the website still says the items are "In Stock and Ready to ship!" So I emailed them again about my displeasure and still no response. I am pretty pissed because I wanted my case and screen protector in time for friday and it does not seem likley right now. Anyone else order from Boxwave and still not get their order or has their order as Preorder when the items were said to be in stock?

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

On a previous order through boxwave it took them 3 days to respond to my email, FWIW.

3. infamousjax

infamousjax Well-Known Member

They probably won't ship until the 4th, that's what a lot of other websites are doing. No big deal really... your phone will be nekkid for 2-3 days.. so what.

4. spridell

spridell Well-Known Member

I have mine ordered also. When I check my order status it now says "shipping June 14th".

5. toneloc498

toneloc498 New Member This Topic's Starter

I would not say its a big deal but when you say your items are in stock and ready to ship when they are not its kind of horseshit. And yea mine also says Expected Ship Date: Monday, June 14, 2010

6. spridell

spridell Well-Known Member

i hope they ship soon. I love these protectors. I have been using them for years and they are the best IMO.

7. Y2Dre

Y2Dre Active Member

I'm in the same effin boat. The logical part of me wants to just relax and wait for it. The geeked part of me who has already pre-ordered and received everything else is pissed that one of my most important accessories won't be in on time.

I'm sure, however, that I'll forget about all that come Friday and be up in Best Buy droolin' like Homer Simpson......"Mmmmmmmm...EVOOOOOOOOO" :D

8. Fiizok

Fiizok Member

Yikes! Just checked my order and I'm in the same boat. The status says "preordered" and it won't ship until the 14th.

9. pwabbit

pwabbit Well-Known Member

I was not happy about the lack of notification that the product will not be in stock until the 14th. They are not even close to their confirmation statement "Your order will be processed and shipped in about 24-48 hours." I ordered the morning of May 28th. I don't remember their customer service slipping like this in the past. Their competition already has product shipping, so should they.

10. bodu

bodu Member

Yep. Pretty shady. Would cancel except the consensus seems to be this is the best

11. EVO Empire

EVO Empire Member

I ordered a few accessories from Boxwave through Amazon and they just shipped today.

12. pwabbit

pwabbit Well-Known Member

I emailed Boxwave. I let them know of the problem of not posting that the product was not in stock. I also verified that they received my request for a mixed pack of 3. In the 3 pack, I needed one Clear and two Anti-Glare screen protectors. They replied to my email in less than 12 hours. They assured me that they would provide the mixed pack as I requested. They also apologized for the website inaccuracy. I am now happy. All I ever ask is that a supplier respond quickly and man-up if there are problems.

13. sanjsrik

sanjsrik Well-Known Member

I just went to the boxwave site, and don't see a single case on there. Where did you see any Evo cases (soft or otherwise) that you ordered? Can you post a link so I can see it too. Or do you think because of the fact that they pushed back shipping dates, they removed them from the site?:confused:

Matter of fact, they don't even have a "button" to bring up just cases in their listing of products for the Evo page.