BoxWave Saved My ScreenAccessories

Last Updated:

1. gidget

gidget Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i have a boxwave clear touch crystal screen protector on my incredible. i took my 4 year old son camping this week. these two things are actually related.

while i was trying to set up a fishing pole for my son (a first for both of us...we fed a lot of trout), he decided it would be super fun to take my phone and, screen down, rub it into the dirt and rocks. the result was a screen front so scratched i was certain the long, deep scratches would surely have been deep enough to hit the actual screen. i was 100% sure it would be breached. i was even afraid to look, and only a day later got up the nerve.

the screen is perfect! no scratches, nothing. amazing. the screen protector is totaled, with deep scratches all over, but man, it saved the phone. i am amazed and very impressed. also, i've had this thing on there almost since getting the phone, and it did not have a single scratch until my son decided to rake it over the stones. i LOVE this thing. highly recommend. man, thank you, boxwave! (no, i do not work for them...but i might buy stock)

Advertisement
  2. sail4fun201

sail4fun201 Well-Known Member

Nice, that's good to hear. Hope there's no issues with dirt elsewhere in the phone (speaker, mic, camera, earpiece, buttons, etc.) I dropped my naked incredible about 1.5 ft onto my buddies driveway and got some scuffs on the back and two tiny scratches on the protector - makes it worth the investment. Then I got a Seidio Rugged Innocase and now my phone's indestructable :)