boxwave screen protector (anti glare)Accessories

Last Updated:

1. toadstools

toadstools Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hi all,
    finally received my boxwave s.p from the states..(and about time as i am extremely careful with my phone, have pouches,sleeves cases and even a zip up nintendo case to put it in inc a pouch if i'm liable to damage it and i noticed a couple of small scratches on the screen whilst fitting,couln't believe it :()

anyway..

well, was reasonably easy to fit, its not an exact fit for desire but good enough i guess :confused:(couple of mm short in height) any bubbles smoothed out ok with the supplied cloth and card.

now..the feel.. being the anti glare my shiny screen has gone and am trying to get used to a matt look and feel:(. No change to colour saturation:) but on full brightness looks a bit pixellated/grainy if thats the right description:(. i'll try and photograph it to show in next post.Mainly noticeable when about to slide unlock with the sense live wallpaper.
    I'm using swype and typing/scrolling in all apps improved :)

No fingerprint/smudges etc worries either anymore :)

haven't tried it in sun as it rained all day here so will post back! but hoping it helps as i don't think the screen is good in bright conditions.

so 3:)'s and 2:('s i would still recommend it..will save screen from damage primarily so will see how it goes. wish i'd bought the regular boxwave one also but am pleased with it overall.

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Every antiglare screen protector I've used makes the screen appear "grainy." You get used to it and it won't bother you (at least until you take it off)!

3. toadstools

toadstools Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i'm a screen protector virgin so will get used to it i'm sure!!

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Lol! :)