1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support BP paniced - into bp core dump mode

1. giminar

giminar Member

BP paniced
    into BP core dump mode
    trying to open usb...
    Bypassing BP.. not sure what it said (This line only comes up every so often )

I've been getting this error for 3 days now. It will go away with a reboot, but comes back at shutdown and rebooting again. so it's like a 50/50 that I get the error. Signal is always gone though.

Tried: Factory reset from menu and Power+X, rooted, and read as many forums as I can.

--ALSO I HAVE NO SIGNAL--. Verizon says it's definitely my phone.

Is it normal for someone with the factory rom to be able to use the "Power+M" function at startup if they only have root access and no other mods? It takes me to a bunch of BP options as well as recovery and whatnot.

please help. screen is cracked. warranty won't cover and insurance still requires to fork out $100. Mother-in-law is pissed..lol

Droid 3
    system version - 5.7.906.XT862.Verizon.en.US
    Andr. Version - 2.3.4
    Kernel - 2.6.35.7-g5fa4155
    xrpk47@il93lnxdroid25#1
    Build -5.5.1_84_D3G-66_M2-10

Advertisement
  2. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

That doesn't sound familiar to me. Sounds like Verizon is right.
  3. giminar

giminar Member

so randomly my service started again today, but then after a little while dropped again. still getting the bp issue.