Brag or cry about your Fantasy Football team - Week 3

Last Updated:

1. Ninja Monkey

Ninja Monkey Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Right now I'm down 86-93. He has Greene going tonight and Driver and Jackson tomorrow night. I have Finley and Jennings tomorrow night. Going to be tight but I still have a shot.

Miles Austin hurt me today. I had Hillis on my bench but who would have thought he would put up those numbers on the Ravens.

Advertisement
  2. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

My week is pretty much in the bag unless Forte has a miracle 45 point game. I made 1 great move, I benched Shaub and started Vick at QB, worked out awesome in my favor! Made 2 bad moves, 1 I started the chargers defense instead of Dallas, but that didn't make too much of a points difference, and 2 I dropped Roy Williams from my team and he had a big game.

Made a good trade during the week getting R White and starting him.

Overall, great week, 2 wins in a row now, this week I just need to pick up a RB bad as that is my huge weak spot.

3. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

All I have to say is.. Austin Collie

On a side note, I dropped 127 in my ESPN league and still managed to lose. My opponent has 131 and Forte left to go. Damn shenanigans!

4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

105-85 I'm up. Still have packers defense and Crosby (GB kicker) left. He has nobody. I advance to 2-1

5. Dan0myte

Dan0myte Well-Known Member

I have to say, I owe you guys an apology about Austin Collie. I was completely wrong about him being mediocre. 30 points! Jeezus. :) He's the sole reason I won my matchup this week.

6. jree

jree Well-Known Member

He's one of my favorite picks of the draft. I stole him in the 10th round

I'm up 183 - 83. Unless Aaron Rodgers has a 100pt game, this one is in the bag

7. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

In the bag huh. You have just jinxed yourself. Forte running for 50+ fantasy points tonight.

8. chrlswltrs

I hope not, but I guess miracles can happen :rolleyes:

9. VegasOnAcid

No miracles needed. Just Martz offence.

On another note.. I am going to stop joining so many leagues, I basically root against myself every week. :(

10. Ninja Monkey

Yes! I ended up winning 110-105. Thanks for the TD Jennings! I'm 3-0, leading the league in wins and points. Domination!

11. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

RIP my fantasy team lol :(

12. jree

jree Well-Known Member

My wifes in first place at 3-0 and I'm in second at 2-1 but have the most points in the league by like 80. I play her this week and Miles Austin is out for her so that makes it a little easier.

Before anybody ?'s why she's in the league, she know her shit. I give her the basics of each team and she does her research before the draft and before each matchup. This is her 3rd year and was in the Super Bowl twice coming in second both times. Plus, it gives me 1:6 odds of winning money. And she's hot and acts like one of the guys so the guys definitly don't mind having her around.

13. chrlswltrs

This is my first year doing FF, I lost my first game, but am 2-0 since then and making good progress. I think that only having 1 good running back is going to catch up with me real quick though, I got a tough match this week.

14. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Yea I have 2 leagues and it's already making me skitso. Bittersweet I guess. ;)

15. traster85

traster85 Member

miles austin, eddie royal and nate washington all killed me. luckily tony gonzales and ced benson stepped it up to push me to 2-1

16. traster85

traster85 Member

My first year i was stacked at WR and QB and had no RB and finished in last place. This year I'm stacked at RB and WR and playing QB roulette, seems to be working so far

17. Ninja Monkey

Always go for RB depth. I have Chris Johnson, Arian Foster, Peyton Hillis, Beanie Wells and Marion Barber.

I find it's easier to pick up WR depth off the waiver wire as the season progresses.

18. chrlswltrs

That's what I am figuring out now. At least I got Frank gore with my second pick right after I got a qb. I was really hoping F Jackson was going to have another big year.

19. Ninja Monkey

Another good reason to go for RB depth is other people will be looking for RB's and maybe you can trade one for a good WR or TE.

20. VegasOnAcid

Just the nature of scoring and the game of football favors RB also. RB is typically going to get their touches no matter what. Elite WR can go full games without getting the ball.

21. chrlswltrs

Now next year when I play a league for money I will know to get extra rb's. I knew I was going to have to learn some things along the way with this being my first year. At least I know my football enough that I am 4th in my league. :)

22. Ninja Monkey

Fantasy Football Virgin! :p

23. jree

jree Well-Known Member

You gotta play in a league that has money. It just makes things more interesting. You don't go to the track just to watch the ponies :D

24. jree

jree Well-Known Member

Its going to catch up with you on his bye week. Go hit the waiver wire and use your #2 or #3 WR as trade bait. You gotta watch those bye's man, they can kill you