• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Brag or cry about your Fantasy Football team - Week 6

At one point I was down about 90-43 and was getting really worried I didn't even have a chance.

I just need Young to have a great game, but not Britt, then I have a chance.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 0
I am up by 5 in my league. I have no one left. He has Bironas. I am worried.

I think your chances are almost zero. Bironas is getting around 10 points per game. Nothing sucks more than getting beat by a kicker.

I'm up 130 - 79 and I still have Collie and Santana playing, he's got Dallas Clark.

Jacksonville's defense is horrible. With Gage out I wouldn't be surprised if both Britt and CJ walk away with 20 a piece.

Yeah, I'm glad they are playing Jacksonville. I can see CJ going wild and I would like 70-80 yards and a TD out of Britt. Bironas will chip in a few FG's and some PAT's. I like my chances but I can also see me losing by 5 points.

At one point I was down about 90-43 and was getting really worried I didn't even have a chance.

I just need Young to have a great game, but not Britt, then I have a chance.

Good luck with that. Young will be going to Britt when he throws it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones