• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Brand new and broken?

ttoonnyy

Lurker
Nov 17, 2011
Well at-least it turns on, I'm thankful for that.
So I have 2 option paths I can go down: To create a Motoblur account, or to sign in to one.
Neither works. They 'time out'. I've been trying every hour or so for 24 hour, and I'm in Sydney so there's no debate about a connection issue.
I created a motoblur account on their website which it wont let me sign in to on the phone or on the site, where the forgotten password function also doesn't work. It simply doesn't work, forces me to attempt this account reconciliation bullshit which DOES NOT WORK, it's driving me insane,

can anyone help? Thanks

Disclaimer: I got these ideas from googling your issue.

If you hit menu capacitive button, do you have the option to skip the motoblur sign in part and go straight to the google sign in? I think other Moto devices in the past...like the cliq..you can skip that sign in or creating a moto blur account.

Try logging in through a wifi connection where you don't need to sign in to use it.

I hope they work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones