• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

brand new Android user

Hey guys Im new to Androids. I switched over from iPhone to a Galaxy Nexus. So far, so good im really enjoying this phone. I think Samsung did a great job with it. My only conplaints are the battery barely makes it. thru a day, the volume isnt as loud as id like, and the auto-brightness is pretty crappy. I joined this site because im a dummy when it comes to most technology lol. Androidforums.com seems pretty active and full of knowledgable people

Upvote 0
Hey guys Im new to Androids. I switched over from iPhone to a Galaxy Nexus. So far, so good im really enjoying this phone. I think Samsung did a great job with it. My only conplaints are the battery barely makes it. thru a day, the volume isnt as loud as id like, and the auto-brightness is pretty crappy. I joined this site because im a dummy when it comes to most technology lol. Androidforums.com seems pretty active and full of knowledgable people
It's nice to have you here with us. Hello and welcome to Android Forums. :)

I hope you will find this place insightful & informative.
Have fun!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to give one of us Guides a shout!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones