• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Brand new owner

Out of the box today and trying to learn as quickly as I can. After Verizon set up the phone and synced with my gmail and facebook I came right home to change the passwords on both accounts, since I announced all of my data in the Verizon store! So my current task is to make the connection again through my phone using the new passwords. Very fun phone so far. I cannot wait to figure it all out!

Out of the box today and trying to learn as quickly as I can. After Verizon set up the phone and synced with my gmail and facebook I came right home to change the passwords on both accounts, since I announced all of my data in the Verizon store! So my current task is to make the connection again through my phone using the new passwords. Very fun phone so far. I cannot wait to figure it all out!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones