Brand new SDK works with Cisco

1. LeoAtwood

LeoAtwood New Member

Hello everyone,

I've reading the forums for a couple of months now, and I've found a lot of useful tips. Finally, I can express my gratitude, cause I'm sure my tip can help many people. I've found this nice sdk a few weeks ago, and I can do a lot of things with it (for example: webphone, voice recognition application...).
    Great news, it can be connected to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager. If you want to try it, you're able, cause there are many great sample programs on this site: Ozeki C# VoIP SDK - How to setup Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
    Let me know if I can help you with anything!
    Have a nice day!
    Leo

Advertisement
    :
  2. Manivannan C

Manivannan C New Member

Dear Sir/Madam,

Android Edit Text or Text box in List view this program working correctly. i need some help to adding some more steps in same program.

How to store the value when editing the edit box field and also when change the value in same edit box.

when exiting your application the saved values always display in the list then same value displaying in the list when open your application.

If changing the edit text value directly change text in the edit box.

So please help me how to create this application. i am waiting for your reply.

Regards,
    Manivannan C