Brand New To AndroidForums.com

Last Updated:

1. mrparkave

mrparkave New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi my name is Mark and I am a brand new member of AndroidForums.com. I have been a Verizon customer for a number of years now and I just purchased a Motorola Droid phone. I had the HTC Touch Pro and so far there are pros and cons with the Droid as far as I'm concerned. I have also been very curious about the iPhone in relation to the commercials that state that you can't concurrently talk on your phone while surfing the net. I was watching a youtube video last night and got a call and after hanging up the video looked like it was starting over. I have 8 more days to return the phone and wait out the duration of my contract but I might just stick with it. I am just learning my way around the Android OS being a Windows Mobile guy so it is very different sliding and touching as opposed to using a stylus pen. I like everyone else out there right now love mobility and the having everything with me wherever I go so I will try to ask intelligent questions being that I am a newbie. Thanks, MC

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome!!!! :)