Breaking Bad

1. rwZephyr

rwZephyr Well-Known Member

Well I might as well get this started. I'm on season 3 episode 2 so far and this show is great. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get every season of this on DVD soon. Also Walt is H-core.

Heisenberg Rocks.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
    NYCHitman1 likes this.
  2. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Breaking Bad? What channel is this on? I've never heard of it.
  3. rwZephyr

AMC, But I live in canada so I just download it, it stars Brian Cranston (The dad from malcom in the middle) He's Walter a dad/chemistry teacher who just celebrated his 50th birthday, He gets diagnosed with lung cancer, so to help pay for his surgery he begins to cook Crystal Meth, and the story revolves around him trying to make money, sell his meth, his family issues, etc. Really good show.

[​IMG]
  4. ninjashoes

ninjashoes New Member

I love this show. I am up to the middle of season 2 and I can honestly say its probably one of the best things on TV right now.
  5. KrisP

KrisP Member

I love this show. Bryan Cranston surprised the hell out of me with his performance, and I hate to say it because of his other roles, but based only on this show I now rank him as one of the greatest actors today. The entire cast is put together well, and I will boycott tv if this somehow gets canceled, yet Jersey Shore goes to Miami or wherever next time.
  6. hopalee

hopalee Well-Known Member

The last one I saw (don't know if it was the most recent one since I watch it on the OnDemand channel) was the one with the fly. Dude, Walt lost his freaking mind! I seriously thought he was going to tell Jesse that he watched Jane die and didn't do anything about it!
  7. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Man I think that Walt's "boss" knows Jesse was stealing....what did he say at dinner? "Don't make the same mistake twice" I think.
  8. rwZephyr

Oh no spoilers. I'm only on episode 2 of season 3 lol
  9. This shows great Yo!
  10. Lefty Writer

Lefty Writer New Member

This is one of my (and my wife's) absolute favorite shows to watch! We've watched it from day one and love it.
  11. oulzac

oulzac Member

Walt and Dexter are my two favorite TV characters.
    tommy_ed likes this.
  12. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

When is the new season starting? This show is incredible.. I saw the pilot.. then watched all other season in like a week.. lol
  13. oulzac

oulzac Member

I did the same thing, but over two or three weeks for me.

And season 4 does not start until July 2011!
  14. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

that is a long ass time.. =(
  15. Matty Mo

Matty Mo Well-Known Member

So this is my favorite show of all time, i think Alan Ball is the executive producer of the show which explains so much. He has his hands in true blood as well as six feet under(favorite show of all time) and other great pieces of work. I want to get that picture tattooed on me. for real!
  16. arigold

arigold Member

I agree with that but i will add to that list other favorites of mine.

Walter Bishop from Fringe, Barney from How i Met your mother, Sheldon from Big Bang Theory.
  17. tommy_ed

tommy_ed Well-Known Member

mannn you guys are into some good shows!

-Dexter
    -Breaking Bad
    -Six Feet Under

all some of my favorites! and don't forget weeds, always sunny in phillidelphia, southpark, and curb your enthusiasm :D
  18. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Had to bring this thread back alive.. just finished seasons 1-3 and watching 4 currently..

Walt is a OG. Enough said.
  19. oulzac

oulzac Member

Wait until you finish this season :D
    tommy_ed likes this.
  20. tommy_ed

tommy_ed Well-Known Member

this past season was soooooo good
  21. NYCHitman1

I'm about midway through now. I think I'm on S4 E8 now.
  22. NYCHitman1

BUMP!

I want to know why Skyler is still around. Her character annoys me.
  23. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

Great show. I have watched up through season 3. I will have to get the DVD for season 4 since I don't have cable anymore...
  24. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member

Watch it starting with S1-E1 and watch every episode. You will watch a man change from a (relatively) nice person to your worse possible nightmare.

Just when you think Walter is as dark as he can get, he plumbs the depths further and WOW, I'll not spoil it for you.

The Dish Network dropped AMC, so lets hope you are not a DN subscriber.

Here is clearly a villian and certainly a much different father than Malcom's father. I am glad they went with Cranston rather than their other picks; John Cusack or Matt Broderick.

Attached Files:

• Bad.jpg
      Bad.jpg
      File size:
      29.3 KB
      Views:
  25. Davdi

Davdi Well-Known Member Contributor

Just about to start season 4 on DVD, must get a Heisenberg T-Shirt (probably).