• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Breaking Bad

I don't think there's any chance he would intentionally rescue Jessie, but he may end helping him by killing the aryans. I think he might still turn himself in to help his family.

Walt wakes up from cancer surgery to find out everything was a dream. All of it. Except for skylar f*cking ted.. For some reason that really happened...

Upvote 0
[spoiler alert]

BB never failed to surprise viewers, give them what wasn't expected. I sort of didn't like seeing Walt give away the last of his fortune like that, but he probably knew he was going to die very soon.

He should have listened to Uncle Jack when he said he'd tell him where the money is...
[/spoiler alert]

Upvote 0
[spoiler alert]

BB never failed to surprise viewers, give them what wasn't expected. I sort of didn't like seeing Walt give away the last of his fortune like that, but he probably knew he was going to die very soon.

He should have listened to Uncle Jack when he said he'd tell him where the money is...
[/spoiler alert]

Nah as far as Walt was concerned he went there figuring he would die or be in jail. He left his family 9 million, more than enough, so he just figured there wasn't any time to get the money out of there before the law showed up. Better to get the satisfaction of killing jack, because his family is already taken care of.

I loved when he gave Jesse the gun, because that clearly wasn't for him, that was for Jesse. He knew Jesse blamed him for everything, and wanted to kill him, so as a last effort to do right by Jesse, he gave him the opportunity to kill him. That was a powerful moment

Upvote 0
Nah as far as Walt was concerned he went there figuring he would die or be in jail. He left his family 9 million, more than enough, so he just figured there wasn't any time to get the money out of there before the law showed up. Better to get the satisfaction of killing jack, because his family is already taken care of.

I loved when he gave Jesse the gun, because that clearly wasn't for him, that was for Jesse. He knew Jesse blamed him for everything, and wanted to kill him, so as a last effort to do right by Jesse, he gave him the opportunity to kill him. That was a powerful moment

I think he was trying to give Jesse the choice, instead of manipulating him into doing what he wanted. Which made it an even more powerful statement when Jesse broke free from his prison, not just a the physical, but also the mental

Upvote 0
I'm really happy with the ending. Better than Dexter's ending.
Totally! But Walt came to accept who he is & killed off anyone who was a threat to his family. It wasn't satisfaction & lack of greed that Walt finished off Jack. It was guaranteeing the safety of his family.

Dexter's ending made me sad. I believe the writers wrote it correctly though. Dexter is a Psychopath & at the deepest levels of his consciousness will do anything to ensure his survival. Even when he begged Deb to shoot him instead of LaGuerta he knew she wouldn't.

Now Walt was a Sociopath a slim difference but a difference none the less. Also Walt had a normal life until his cancer. Dexter never had a chance since he was a baby sitting in his mothers blood in that shipping container.

Upvote 0
I've never watched dexter... That is until I read this quote. Now I will start watching dexter.

Just a forewarning, the opinion of the masses seems to be that Dexter took a big dive in quality in seasons 5-8. I can't say for sure - I only wanted seasons 1-4 myself (and very much enjoyed it) - but a lot of people sounded very disappointed in the show in recent times.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones