• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BREAKING NEWS? UK Price N1

Rang up the UK Expansys to see if they could tell me price/release date. He said he couldn't, and just as I was putting the phone down he said "oh, the Australian website has the price announced, so I would expect it to follow soon. here". I then asked will the price be similar to the Auusie price, to which he replied "very likely".

Will they round up/down the price??

The price on the aussie site is A$718.40, which equals to

I would take a guess it may be to do with Google not understanding the infrastructure possibly? They had a big press conference in America, but not in the UK, so maybe they don't think they can ship as many models here without help from retailers.

Without actual firm confirmation of a uk price its not really breaking news is it :p

"slight crack news" :p

Upvote 0
I didn't know that phone, so I googled it.. :O

4026012x.jpg

Upvote 0
mine is definitely not pink. Ugh.

Still, it has served me well for the last 3.5 years, including multiple drops onto hard concrete, a dip into a malibu and coke (whatever you do, don't balance your phone across the top of your drink with the camera light beaming down to help you roll a ciggie in a club. it does not end well) and glastonbury x3. Not a single defect aside from the # key is slightly worn away. I'll miss the lil thing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones