BREVARD, FL youtube not workingSupport

1. Freshkryp69

Freshkryp69 Member

Hello, guy, first post to the is kick ass forum!!
    my q is, for the last week my youtube on the esteem hasnt been working, it loads the subs but when i try to play a vid it just loads forever then says no network response? im new to androids, i also rooted the phone, it was working fine rooted, then a week after i root, no youtube. im a youtube junkie and cant deal with this shit! i have a friend on att and youtube isnt working for him either.
    1 more q, im running prl 3026, is this the prob?

ive temporarly unrooted the phone and did a wipe, still no youtube:mad:

thanks for any advise and look forward to becoming a participating member to the forum.
    Brad

PS i have the following apps installed:
    and. booster
    google sky
    es file exp.
    history eraser
    maker
    root checker
    san disk memory
    sound cloud
    tiny light
    superuser
    ti backup

Advertisement
    :
  2. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Welcome to Android Forums!

I live in Brevard, Palm Bay to be exact, and youtube works fine for me and Im on the 3026 prl.

Try wiping just the data out of the app or even reroot and then delete youtube and install it from the Market.
  3. Freshkryp69

Freshkryp69 Member

man...this really sucks, nothing i do will make youtube work again? i unrooted, did a factory wipe, reinstalled everything and nothing...
    having youtube is why i bought the phone, to beable to watch vids on the fly. eeerr! anyone have advice on what could make it stop playing vids, ANYTHING PLEASE!!!!
    thanks guys
  4. jbossico

jbossico New Member

Call 611, and speak to an agent, who should refresh your phone. That should solve it
  5. jvillejoe

jvillejoe Well-Known Member

Mine is working fine here in Melbourne.
  6. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

You might be on the wrong plane you need to be on the unlimited video streaming its $60 i had the same problem and that's what it was for me
  7. surfratz

surfratz Active Member

Im having the same problems in Miami also. Metro refreshed my phone two times. Still no luck. They fwd the issue with network services. they said will call back in 5 business days. mean time I cleared the cache in the app manager and it worked for a few minutes then same thing. My issue is that youtube works fine over WiFi. Not on 3g or 4g.
  8. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

9. surfratz

surfratz Active Member