• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BREW SMS messages

seems to have something to do with VZW's backup assistant. check this link out:BREW Texts

read your link. there is a connection. i accessed BA online to export them just tonight and i got the texts. cant remember if i did this in the past but i dont think so. i get about one a week. but maybe it is still trying to update or sync cuz i've been using it forever. i dont use gmail so i just want my contacts. BA is supposed to come with the new update this week. hope it does.

btw, thanks

Upvote 0
Correct, but it seems these txts are related to trying to access BA on your account. Do you possibly have multiple lines with other devices that might be compatible with BA, but VZW thinks you are trying to use it for your eris, hence these txt?

i have one line(daughter) that still uses it. when she gets her ally wed. she will still have it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones