• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bricked Droid X...Maybe??

osiris6969

Lurker
Aug 25, 2010
The other night after trying to install 2.2, (with no luck) I was going to give it 1 more try, I was in ROM manager and by mistake i installed the incorrect ROM...it was skyrider for my Droid Inc. and when I rebooted, all I got was the "M"screen. Im able to reboot into bootloader and also the recovery screen that only allows me to install from the SD card. Ive tried at least 4 or 5 times doing the windows method of flashing and always get the same message from RSD Lite "failed flashing process. failed flashing process. phone(0000): phone is not compatible with multi-interface super-file. (0x703b) phone connected" Ive followed the directions word for word and I stumped. Anyhelp would be greatly apprecited. Thanks!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones