1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Bricked..How do i get to emergency or Download mode on Net10 LG L35GSupport

Last Updated:

1. alwazeplayin

alwazeplayin Member This Topic's Starter

So I finally got my cheap net10 LG L35G (Optimus Logic) rooted and while trying to customize the Rom I bricked it. When you do a Hard factory reset it doesn't bring you to a menu, it's all automated. I can get it to reset but it just hangs on the lg logo instead of preceding to the tracphone logo. I know this because I reset my wife's phone accidentally trying to get to that menu. I've tried KDZ and LG Mobile update with no success. I contacted LG about the button sequence for emergency mode or download mode and the told me there wasn't any. ANY HELP OR IDEAS?

Advertisement
  2. alwazeplayin

alwazeplayin Member This Topic's Starter

I need to add that I also have a net 10 huawie h866c that was also cheap which I also got rooted and is very different from the l35g in respects to the ROM. It won't let apps be installed to the ROM as the L35G would. I think that's where I bricked it was deleting the stock home program in favor to holo launcher and I think that's why it won't finish resetting. I could be wrong, i'm not a programmer or anything. I just hope someone who is will hack the limitations on both these phones as I would like to be able to build my own custom ROMS. After all a rom is just a backup image so to speak...plz school me if I'm wrong.

3. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member