• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bricked Htc One M8

Since the term "brick" is used to mean different things by different people, a bit more detail about the state of the device and how it got like that will help in giving the best answer.

(For example, if I ever say a device is "bricked" I mean that nothing short of a jtag rig will revive it. But it's really hard to get an M8 into that state without putting some serious effort in).

Upvote 0
Since the term "brick" is used to mean different things by different people, a bit more detail about the state of the device and how it got like that will help in giving the best answer.

(For example, if I ever say a device is "bricked" I mean that nothing short of a jtag rig will revive it. But it's really hard to get an M8 into that state without putting some serious effort in).

whenever i cut my phone on it just stays at the htc boot up screen forever until the battery dies.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones