Bricked (I think)Support

Last Updated: 2013-02-15 10:15:46
  1. Maturecheesy

Maturecheesy New Member

Hi all, I'm new to all this so please be patient. I was trying to root my galaxy s using Odin and It failed. Now I have the dreaded phone/triangle PC icon showing and the phone is pretty much useless.:eek: It is my spare phone that I keep for giving out my number online so it's not the end of the world but I was going to use it as my main phone as I think it has a slight edge on my ace 2. I was trying to uprate it to a gingerbread version better than the stock system. Can anyone explain to me in simple terms what I can do to fix the situation.

Advertisement
  2. Maturecheesy

Maturecheesy New Member

Update I can get into download mode (big Triangle ) but Odin 3.07 ID:Com box is pale blue not yellow so its not seeing it properly I think. It was that colour when my failed attempt at rooting happened. Where can I download the correct Gingerbread for this phone as a lot of sites have taken the software down.
  3. fakhri23

fakhri23 New Member

hey
    I have the same problem with my phone
    please help me
  4. Maturecheesy

Maturecheesy New Member

Problem solved. I took my phone to a phone shop in Swansea and in the space of an hour they managed to flash it with Gingerbread 2.36.(