Bricked Incredible 2Support

1. LittleT50

LittleT50 New Member

My phone tried to update & just quit. My computer doesn't recognize my phone when I plug it in. Sometimes it charges now & sometimes it doesn't. When I turn my phone on, it's stuck on the HTC screen. I can get into the screen where you use power & vol minus, but everything I try there freezes or shuts down the phone. I have tried everything. I cannot do anything with debugging bc I can't get into the phone. What can I do to get my computer to recognize my phone? I've tried installing every driver imaginable, to no avail. I'm not tech savvy, so any help would need to be put in layman's terms. Also, is there any way to recover my system via the computer(if I can get drivers recognized), where I wouldn't have to rely on the phone for certain things? I've read many things on this, but I'm a complete idiot about using the command prompt & where to put folders & how to even use them.
    Thanks in advance for any help! :confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Well-Known Member

LittleT50 likes this.
  3. LittleT50

LittleT50 New Member

OMGoodness! I have been working on this for weeks & you helped me so much! I was plugging in another phone with the SD Card & trying to open the directory on the card that way. For some reason, it seems to HAVE to be done directly from the computer to the SD Card. I have a reader & tried it. My phone is now updating, which is something brand new for me :) A thousand thanks!
  4. JLtech

JLtech Member

I have a similar problem with mine. Shower the restore does not fix it.
    The phone works some of the time.