Bricked LePhone!Support

Last Updated:

1. techie101

techie101 Member

My lephone is bricked!!

It came from China Unicom.

I tried flashing it with the Allphone Lotus 1.4.1 custom rom.

When I flashed it, the lenovo logo came up with a couple of commands. Then it powered off.

Now the screen doesn't work. I know it doesn't work because I heard the boot-up sounds.

Can I fix it myself?

2. morz001

morz001 Active Member

can you still access the sd card when you connect it to the pc? maybe you just need to redo the process.
  3. techie101

techie101 Member

I can. I think the installation of the ROM failed. Now I can't see anything on the screen. The screen is dark. I've tried removing the microSD card, deleting the "image" folder and inserting it back into the phone. It doesn't work. :\
  4. Rocky4u

Rocky4u Well-Known Member

I don't know, maybe you have to flash it again. Try it on your own risk!
  5. techie101

techie101 Member

I'll try. Thanks!
  6. techie101

techie101 Member

Ta da! It worked. Thanks a lot!:):):):):)
  7. Rocky4u

Rocky4u Well-Known Member

you're welcome ;)
  8. Pino13

Pino13 Well-Known Member

The most common mistake is hold the power button too long when starting the phone with the right button pressed.

That's why remove the battery, and start the phone putting the battery back is the best method.
    morz001 likes this.
  9. morz001

morz001 Active Member

i thought my lephone was bricked before when i tried to install 1.4 from 1.7. i did the same process and after the logo was gone its like nothing happened. i redo the process again and it worked. :)
  10. najid

najid Member

hi i tried updatin my lephone software to ginger bread 2 . sumthing nd when my phone was in safe mode after some time dah screen blacked out so i removed dah battery now my phone turns on but the screen is black dere is nuthing displayed although i can still hear the volume button when i increas it plzzzzz help or my dad will kill me :(