• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bricked while updating PRL!! Need help

Exertion

May 1, 2012
Ok so been using the Number2 rom for years now and like I always do when I reset my phone I dialed the *228 to load the latest PRL... went threw the menu for PRL and then the voice said it loaded the PRL successfully then when I went to disconnect the call I noticed my phone said that my phone was being programmed and before I could finish reading it shut off and then NOTHING... Phone will not power on.. no logo.. no nothing! Even when I plugged it into the charger it didin even show the battery charging.. So I tried to plug it into my computer and I hear the computer making the sound like its trying to read it but it cant and I got a error message saying something about QHSUSB_DLOAD and all.. Can someone link me to something that could help? Or anyone with any info would be great!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones