brightness settings?Support

Last Updated:

1. jason8304

jason8304 New Member This Topic's Starter

is there a way to adjust the diffferent setting for screen brightness on the phone for when its plugged in or not, like seperate ones and for like when it puts it to sleep? I've had this phone for almost 2 weeks now and my only complaint would be the lack of customization in these areas along with some of the other settings, am i missing something or is it just not part of the phone?

Advertisement
  2. justme8800

justme8800 Well-Known Member

I'm sure there's an app for that somewhere on the market, good luck finding it.

I use something called SwitchPro, which has a button on my homescreen to toggle between various brightness settings, as well as other power related options. Honestly, switchpro feels like something that should have come with the phone, but oh well.

3. Hegemony

Hegemony Well-Known Member

You could probably make a Tasker situation for that fairly easily. Tasker cost a couple bucks in the Market.

4. Andy2108

Andy2108 Member

there is a setting to prevent the screen from going black while charging. Look into that. I have mine checked so the phone's screen will be at the like 1/2 normal brightness setting that you normally see when you dont use the phone and it goes "idle" for a set amount of time. But then if I want the screen black I can just press the lock button...