• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Brillianize - cleaning your touch screens

Nor*Cal

Mar 22, 2011
Bay Area
I've been using Brillianize from Kleenmaster for well over 10 years now. It's some amazing stuff.

It's an Anti-Static cleaner & polish for Plastics, Glass and all hard shiny surfaces. I use it on the tbolt screen with and without the protector. I've also used it for years to clean my television screens, touch screens on my navs, my audio equipment, my sunglasses and many other things around the house.

It's the best 1 step detailer for plexiglass/Acrylic, lexan/poly-carbonate and vinyl.

This stuff will make the surface feel like ice after cleaning. Some amazing stuff. I buy it in small 8oz spray bottles. As long as you don't use it as a window cleaner, a small bottle will last you for years.

I have a very very fine scratch about 1/4" long. Any change this will do anything more than clean the scratch? ....hoping.

No, it will not help you with the fine scratch.

I do not know much about these screens but maybe Meguiars has a product you can try for scratch removal. They have some very good polishes and compounds.

I would guess that this forum has some info on removing scratches. If not, maybe look for products for removing fine scratches from eye glasses. Just be careful because these screens are much thinner.

You might even call the people at Kleenmaster and ask them for some advise. They are experts in this area and have been selling their products for over 15 years.

Good luck!

Upvote 0
One such eBay link (around $11 shipped - with a softcloth!) :
Brillianize Plastic Cleaner (8oz) *With free softkloth - eBay (item 260758007414 end time Apr-23-11 08:23:02 PDT)

OP, nowhere does it mention that it can be used on LCD screens/touchscreen phones..

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones