Bring back the OLD TMNT!!!!!!

1. mangoat

mangoat New Member

Hi all.

The old teenage mutant ninja turtles was the bomb. The original movies, the cartoons, it was all so good.

They just dont make them like they used to. The storylines of the new ones.....they are out to cause trouble, they seem to not care if they get seen.....

Maybe im just showing my age.

All the cartoons when i was a kid, are far better than the stuff on now. And my friends kids, they laugh like hell when they watch ciote and road runner, etc....... watch them watch a new cartoon, just sit there watching, no interaction....

Damnit, bring back the old days....

Im only 30 ffs.

regards,
    Goat.

Advertisement
    :
  2. gregs887

gregs887 Well-Known Member

If you think that's bad, you are going to want to assassinate Michael Bay once you see what the new movie is going to be like...
  3. thicks56

thicks56 Well-Known Member

I heard about that, aren't they going to be aliens or something?!?
    That is almost as stupid as the decision to cast Tom cruise as Jack Reacher!!
  4. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

TMNT was my favorite show growing up. I'm not sure I'd actually want to want it again. I doubt it would hold up. They did just release a box set of all 7 seasons, though.
  5. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Kinda related, anyone know why the TMNT toys are such hot items now? The show/movie just make a comeback?
  6. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

Loving the CGI reboot as of ep. 1 ..The turtles are immature and learning ... the weapons are changed a bit ...

[​IMG]
  7. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I love TMNT!! This cartoon was easily on my top 5 ever. I think Bay is really ruining childhood cartoons on purpose lol.
  8. thicks56

thicks56 Well-Known Member

watched the first few episode of this this morning,
    have to say I was actually quite impressed,
    they've managed to make it new and funny and yet stay surprisingly faithful to the old TMNT :D
    karandpr likes this.
  9. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

I love the new series ..I was initially skeptic but the series is quite good ..Splinter is really good sensei .....