• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bringing My Droid 2 Back..

im wondering if because i didnt charge my battery fully after i bought the phone ; is that the reason my battery sucks ? even with limited use*.
so since its been under 30 days ill bring it back & say its defective (which i believe it is :mad:) i wont turn it on until i charge the battery 100% then ill reactivate it. hopefully this works ill keep you posted. (for anybody who is having serious battery issues)

im wondering if because i didnt charge my battery fully after i bought the phone ; is that the reason my battery sucks ? even with limited use*.
so since its been under 30 days ill bring it back & say its defective (which i believe it is :mad:) i wont turn it on until i charge the battery 100% then ill reactivate it. hopefully this works ill keep you posted. (for anybody who is having serious battery issues)

They say it takes a few charges to really tell how long your battery will last get the extended battery my phone was at 50% after playing with it 10 hours during my shift

Upvote 0
yeah you have to give it some time and do the drain and recharge a few times... when I first got the phone I used it till it shut off on me, charged it up and did that 2 more times, so 3 times to fully dead to fully charged and then after that on light use I get 2.. 2 1/2 days and on heavy use about a day (12-14 hours). I'd try that first and if it doesn't work like you said your within your 30 days so u have nothing to loose.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones