1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

broken HTC Sense skin (and a few other questions)Support

1. johnnyjp

johnnyjp Active Member

hi guys

i just got yesterday my sensation as an upgrade from desire.

so far, quite pleased with the phone but ive found a few glitches.

first - the default htc sense skin is broken. when you go to Phone and dial a number, it looks as it should, but then once it starts actually dialing and a new dialog apperas (the one that says: Calling: Mom with the button End call), it gets broken.

the text on the button isnt centered and there are no background images for the top part of the screen (its all black).

how do i know its a skin issue and not a phone / screen fault? because when i change to a different skin (for example the purple one), everythings fine. but i want my htc in black / lime colors as i used to have it before :)

so, the question is: how can i re-install the default skin? because when i tried deleting it from the phone, it wont let me. i can only delete the skins that i hafve downloaded.

any ideas how to fix it without formatting the phone and without rooting?

a few more questions:

does anybody know when will the 2.3.4 update come to orange uk?
    does htcsense.com work for anyone? i cant get it to work.
    i cant take a screenshot using power + home... is that available in 2.3.3 (thats the one ive got)?
    and how can i change quick access shortcuts on the lockscreen (phone, mail, camera, messages)?

thanks for your help

Advertisement
    :
  2. alek_73

alek_73 Well-Known Member

Screenshots come with 2.3.4
    To change the apps in the lock screen, there is an item on the same menu where you can change the skin