• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Broken LCD tf300t? Or broken glass?

ruthlah

Lurker
Oct 30, 2013
Hello all! I am new to this forum and have a bummer of a problem. I bought an Asus tf300t in Boston, but upon arriving to Guatemala I discovered that the screen is broken. My brother is coming down here in about a week and I want to ask him to bring me the part, but I want to make sure it is the correct one. The glass has no cracks in it, so I ASSUME it is the LCD. However, I am not sure what other parts this computer contains so I want to make sure its the LCD before ordering one on Ebay. Since I am a new user it will not let me post a photo of what it looks like, but basically I can see some color on the screen with a bunch of lines through it, though about 75 percent of it is black. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I would need to purchase?

Thank you!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones