1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Broken Lock Button For The Second TimeSupport

1. JarredMadero

JarredMadero New Member

Me and my brother both got Kyocera Hydro's during the summer as we have many times taken phones into pools and ocean waves without realizing it. Up until about a month ago they both worked perfect. At about this time, my brothers began acting weird(turning off randomly) and the lock button began to stick, and the button eventually broke all together. I had thought it was due to him being rough with his phone, until ten minutes ago.

Now, with no cause or warning, my phones side lock button broke and no longer works. I have been relatively careful with my phone and haven't dropped it too much and not at all recently, but yet still, here I am. I can no longer even turn my phone on. I have contacted Kyocera and was wondering if anyone else has had this issue or have dealt with their customer support in the past? Will they help me fix my phone(s)? I hope for the rest of you that you don't fall into the same boat as I. :(

Advertisement
    :
  2. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

My wife had the same issues. She ended up returning it.
  3. JarredMadero

JarredMadero New Member

How did you go about returning it, to boost or to Kyocera, and what was the outcome? Did you get money back or did they offer to fix it? It's just we'd really rather not be out the $200+
  4. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

Just returned it to best buy with no issues