• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Broken Screen/Battery/???

C W

Lurker
Feb 23, 2015
My LG is about 1.5 years old and has been dropped and thrown and generally mistreated and save for some screen issues, has weathered it like a champ. But yesterday, I dropped it on a hard floor and the back and battery popped out. I put everything back together and it wouldn't turn on. I've tried plugging it in without the battery and although the screen didn't respond, the little button lights turned on at the bottom like it was charging, although the home button didn't. It didn't vibrate or anything either. Thus far, that is the only reponse I've been able to get from it. I tried plugging into multiple computers and it wasn't detected. I have come to terms with the fact that I'm going to need a new phone, but I'd like to be able to get my pictures and notes and contacts and things, as I have a lot of stuff saved. Is there any way to do this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones