• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Broken Sword Download help for Android noob

RFMH

Lurker
Sep 4, 2012
Hey I have a HTC Desire that is using Gingerbread. I am trying to download Broken Sword ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.revolution.bs1dc&hl=en ) to the device. The SD Card has plenty space (3Gig) but the internal storage only has 40mb the download cannot start because it says there is not enough space.

Is there an issue with my internal Storage or is there a way to get the download to go to the SD Card that I cannot see.

Cheers for any help.

-RFMH

You can make the sd card your default install location - there's a thread on this in the Desire Hints and Tips forum. That may help. Do remember if you do that that widgets don't work with the app on sd, so you must move apps with widgets to the phone after installing.

If that isn't enough then it's probably that your cache partition hasn't enough space. Easy to address on a rooted phone, less so on an unrooted one.

Reactions: RFMH
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones