Browser and Keyboard not switching to Landscape mode..Support

Last Updated:

1. silverman6602

silverman6602 New Member This Topic's Starter

Had the phone about 30 hours or so, been happily learning the ins and outs of my first android.....was streaming Pandora for a couple hours while working, then went to type a text and the full size landscape qwerty wouldn't come up only that godaweful potrait mode cramped key board that makes me feel like Im typing on a blackberry :mad: now the browser won't switch to landscape either which is 'incredibly' annoying...Teeter seems to work fine, on level 19 :) and also "Bubble" an app for Leveling which switches to landscape in either direction.....Anyone have any ideas before i try a hard reset??

Advertisement
  2. ShortBusHEMI

ShortBusHEMI Well-Known Member

you didn't turn off auto rotate on accident did you? check your phone settins... go to the home screen, hit the menu button, go to settings, sound and display, scroll down till you see orientation.. make sure it's got a green checkmark in it.

3. andreyua

andreyua Active Member

If you havent yet, hold down the power button up top and hit both of the volume keys. Press power off and after its done, use the power button to power on again.

Thank you!

Andrey Smith
    HTC Support